Ok so I am failing miserably at this updating business. I am terribly sorry, but you are going to get the condensed version of the past 3 weeks (!).

Freedom Camp
A couple weeks ago I went to "freedom camp" with the other MTS students here. It was a 3 day fast and camp retreat. Basically it was a time where we all could focus on getting ourselves right with God by identifying sin in our lives both past and present and repenting from them one at a time. Let me just say here that repenting from a lifetime of sin (that I had asked for forgiveness, but used a blanket forgiveness statement) is exhausting and a little overwhelming, but incredibly freeing. I would love to tell you more about this experience, so ask if you want to know more.

Last week
Last week we talked about personalities and how they fit into ministry and a mission team, being a psych major I thoroughly loved this week. I love finding out what everyone's personality is and also learning more about the way God created me both with strengths and weaknesses.

This week
This past Monday we celebrated Canada's Thanksgiving (yes that does mean 2 thanksgivings this year Yee-haw! gotta love that!). The Canadians made the meal, which was delicious by the way, and we played a game of football in the afternoon (after all what would thanksgiving be without football?), which was a lot of fun even for those of us who are not super great at the sport.

I should mention that on this past Sunday in upper room the Holy Spirit moved in a big way. I experienced him in a way I have never experienced him before. I feel that my faith has been deepened in a way I never knew it could be and am excited to explore what that means in my life and am excited to grow in that. If you would like to hear more about this I would love to tell you I can only write so much here but there is a lot more to this story than is here.

I am still loving my time down here and have really felt God's hand in really everything I have been doing, and I'm excited to see the rest of the year play out. Thanks for all of your prayers and support I really appreciate it. Love you all!