Happy New Years to You All!


I had a wonderful time at home visiting all of you! If I missed seeing you I'm very sorry, I'll have to catch you next time around. I am thankful for each and everyone of you, you all mean so much to me and I realize that without your support and friendship I wouldn't be where I'm at today, so thank you for that.

I'm back in Mexico and am doing really well, I'm still trying to adjust back to life as a Mexican, but am loving every minute of it. This week is revival week here at school and I have been deeply moved by the subject as the following will testify to.


God. When you think about the concept of God, do you think about a being far removed from our human condition, someone who rules over our lives with a tight fist? Or perhaps you think of a being who loves us so much that he sent His son Jesus to become our atonement so that we could be in relationship with Him. The latter of these is what I think of when I think about God, he is my friend, companion, and so much more. He is to be feared, revered, praised, glorified, and worshiped, but yet he wants to be in relationship with each and everyone of us. What an amazing gift that is, let's not take that for granted. He has made a way for that relationship through Jesus so let's take it and let him reveal amazing things about himself, about his creation and about us. I can't wrap my head around how glorious my God is and how much he wants to show me if I would only let him by being in His presence daily, and in His Word the Bible daily, and just letting him move in the way he wants to move.

I pray for revival in our country, a country that is dangerously falling into selfishness and independence from God. God is the very thing America needs, but I realize that if I want revival it needs to begin within me. I need to be open to what God has for my life, I need to be refined before I can be used. So my question to you is this: What are you living for? Money, possessions, people, partying, etc.? What worth do these things have in the eternal realm? I have to say that I was at one time deceived into thinking that if I only had...I would be happy, but it never happened because those things don't last, but one thing does last and matters the most is God. If you don't know Him and his son Jesus, please ask someone about Him today. He loves you and wants to do amazing things in your life, let him. God is a gentleman, he would never force himself on you, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't love you, he does. Let him in and watch him change your life in ways you never imagined. I promise you won't be disapointed.

My prayer for both you and me this new year is that we would be yearning and burning with passion for God. Let's put God first and see the world changed forever. No more hunger, no more abuse, no more killings, no more disease, no more mourning, no more hopelessness, no more anger, no more loneliness, only love.

I love you all and hope that you have a wonderful new year filled with God's blessings.