How familiar this place feels. It seems just like yesterday I was in this place of seeking the next of my life, and yet it was more than a year ago. How much has happened since then, how amazing is the grace, the mercy and the hands that have held me, molded me and shaped me into the woman I am today and continue to shape me into a better woman. I am grateful for the process even through the pain of stretching. I can truly say Praise God for all that has transpired this past year!


With that same confidence I can say that God will do the same and greater for the next chapter of this broken road we call life. I stand at the center of innumerable options and opportunities that continue to grow every day, yet I know there is one that fits me better than anything I could dream up, imagine or plan and I want that road. Each day I get closer to leaving this place that I dearly love I have to fight anxiousness because I know that God honors patience I will wait on Him and not move a second sooner than he does. If you think of it, please keep me in your prayers as I sort through, and pray through the things God has been revealing to me. I would very much appreciate your prayers. Love you all, night.