Hello again!

Here is a quick update again on my life:

We have been having a great time with the interns here getting to know them and training them in on the ropes of GFM. This past weekend we went to a village called Tedaa, which you might remember from Spring Break trips. God knew that I needed this trip more than I did, but it was so amazing to just fellowship with my fellow bothers and sisters in Christ and to love on them and be loved on by them. It was fun to see how much my spanish has progressed, its not great mind you but a whole lot better than it was the last time I was there. My heart was filled when I left and it was a hard goodbye. I'm seriously thinking about buying some land and building me a shack there it is so very beautiful and more importantly the people are beautiful. Please be praying for the believers in Tedaa as until recent it hasn't been easy for them.

And as usual God has been teaching me lessons,

Hebrews 6:1-3

Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God, instruction about baptisms, the laying on of hands, the Resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. And God permitting, we will do so.

This past week my LTG (Life Transformation Group) read the book of Hebrews and even though I have read these verses several times I was struck by them this time. I couldn't believe the Bible's definition of elementary faith! Resurrection of the dead is elementary faith? Wow I know now that I haven't fully tapped into advanced faith because I know for certain that I have never seen someone raised from the dead.

Recently I've been hungering to go deeper in worship and see depths of God's character that I've never seen before. I feel like the past week God has brought me to a deeper level where I feel a freedom I've never felt, and worship I've never experienced and joy I've never felt. God is so good and when I read these verses it makes me excited and saddened all at the same time because there is so much more of God that I have yet to learn about and yet to experience. My prayer for my summer and for yours is that you see God and worship him in ways you've never experienced.

I love you all and thank God for you.
Remember: He loves you so and He is jealous for you.

I just joined CTEN (Commission to Every Nation) which is a fincial institution that helps take care of financial support for missionaries. So now if you feel God leading you to support me financially you can either send money to Just Giveor to CTEN.

If you would like to use CTEN please send your checks to:

CTEN
PO Box 291307
Kerrville, TX 78029-1307

The check should be made out to Commission to Every Nation or CTEN with a note with my name on it.

or if you want to use Just Give:

and in the "Designate My Donation" write: Leah Johnson

Thanks for all your prayers and support!