Greetings from Oaxaca City Mexico!


For those of you that don't know what the heck that Johnson girl is up to; I'm doing language school for a month in Oaxaca. I arrived in Oaxaca tonight and found my host family without any problems praise the Lord! I'm staying with a lady and her daughter here in the city. They have been extremely nice and welcoming to me and I am very grateful. I feel also especially blessed because I have my own little suite here complete with a bathroom! I feel down right pampered and very thankful. Tomorrow begins Spanish classes at the language school I'm going to. I'm a little nervous but also excited as I step out into a new adventure with God. I know that God wants to use me here the next month and I'm excited to see how he does. I'm gonna try my hardest to keep you all up on whats happening here with me, but I also want to immerse myself in the language and try and keep my English communication to a minimum. That's all I really have for tonight, but stay tuned....

Prayer Requests:
- God would give me supernatural language learning abilities
- That I would be able to enjoy the process and not get frustrated
- That I would be presented with opportunities to share the gospel
- That I would stay healthy
- That I will be able to stay focused
- That God would be glorified through this process

I love you all! "Talk" to you soon. :)